5 Night Time Rituals You Must Adopt for the Best Sleep of Your LifeThe Copperhed Team
Rituals are consistent ceremonies or actions to help you slow down, become mindful, provide consistency and routine while creating a feeling of well-being and calmness. With a world full of brightly lit screens, overbooked schedules, demanding jobs and family life, along with poor nutrition, it is no wonder people experience sleep deprivation at some point in their lives. The transition period from a busy and hectic day to a quiet and Zen-like state requires patience and a little routine to help you get centered, blissful, and grateful for everything your life truly has to offer.
Whether you are home for a much-needed self-care night, feeling under the weather, or just want a nightly experience to help give you peace of mind, here are 5 nighttime rituals that work at home or when traveling.
- If you don’t have the luxury of soaking in a copper tub, then opt for a bath with 1 cup of Epsom salts and soak in your favorite organic essential oils (such as Rosemary, Lavender, or Orange) for 20 minutes. Put a copper stone in the tub to heal achy muscles, improve circulation, and relax the mind. Turn your bath or shower into an invigorating experience with Copperhed Copper Infusion Exfoliating Shampoo for Scalp and Body, which uses tiny walnut granules, naturally high in copper, to detoxify the scalp, help get rid of flakiness and soothe itchiness. Use it on the body to exfoliate dry skin for a smooth and polished look. Tea Tree and Peppermint help stimulate blood flow and prepare the scalp to better receive Copperhed Daily Hair and Scalp Leave-On Treatment which was designed to create a healthy scalp, stimulate pigment production, promote healthy hair growth while leaving hair soft, silky and shiny.
- After cleansing your face, apply your serums or moisturizer with a rose quartz rolling stone to help penetrate the serums deeper into the skin, improve the lymphatic system for less puffiness and a radiant appearance. For a little slice of Heaven, keep it in the fridge for added coolness which also helps with sunburns or people who experience burning from Rosacea.
- Put on your favorite relaxing music and stretch on the floor for at least 10 minutes to calm the mind and help the spine re-align from a long day of work, excessive exercise or prolonged sitting. Begin deep breathing and mediation. Try incorporating crystals and your copper stone to increase the healing vibrations during mediation.
- Drink a cup of tea. Tea has many healing benefits and the warm water aids in digestion. Chamomile and Lavender induce sleepiness. Teas have been around for centuries in many cultures for a reason and there is no exception when it comes to finding a way to healthy z’s. Even if it’s just 4-5 sips, your mind, body and soul will be nourished.
- Give yourself a mini reflexology massage; 3-5 minutes on each foot. Lookup a foot reflexology chart. Pressure points on the foot correspond to various organs in the body. By gently massaging with a clean moisturizer or coconut oil, you can stimulate the organs and help move the “chi” or energy as they refer to it in Chinese medicine. Notice how you feel on each point and focus your energy there. And before lights out, take your vitamins. Some people forget to take their vitamins in the morning or worry about how they might feel. Try taking them at night after dinner and before bed with a glass of water. Copperhed Copper Infusion Hair, Lash, Brow and Skin Formula gives you a healthy dose of minerals including Copper, Zinc, Iron, Selenium as well as Biotin, B Vitamins, Omegas and antioxidants for beautiful, healthy hair and skin.